Thursday 12 December 2013

Rahim Muslim Food

Today I will review one of the nice local Singaporean foods called Mee Rebus. Mee Rebus is a Malay cuisine that almost all Singaporean like.

I accidentally found this stall when I tried Meme Bouncy Hearty.  I searched on the internet about this stall and found that many bloggers had recommended this place. 

So, without hesitation, I ordered Mee Rebus with Chicken.

This mee rebus was so special because they put satay sauce on the top of mee rebus. The satay sauce was very delicious.

FYI, you MUST add Chicken. It's because the chicken is tender and tasty. It's like the chicken in chicken rice.  Satay sauce and chicken make mee rebus so delicious.

Will I go there again? Maybe Yes.

Mee Rebus with Chicken S$3.50

Rahim Muslim Food

Details
Name: Rahim Muslim Food
Address: 721 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8
Nearest MRT: Ang Mo Kio MRT

Opening Hours
Daily: 12:00PM - 7:30PM (Close on Alternate Sunday)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails